We are excited to be recruiting for German Speaking Customer Service Agents to represent a leading travel business through one of Europe’s leading contact centres. The role will require agents to deal with a wide range of customer interaction including general queries, cancellations, complaints, up sales and webchat.
Experience & Skills
• Fluent German Speaker
• Good written and verbal English language skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ideally have a background in travel/leisure reservations with a reputable brand/company focusing on sales and customer service.
• Able to create a high performance team culture where agents “exhaust all opportunities” to achieve targets and brand loyalty for the client.
• Sales driven
• Professional and emotionally resilient.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent multi tasker
Temporary to Permanent role (3 month probation)
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, shifts from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm, flexibility required.
Location: Canary Wharf
This is an immediate opportunity and interviews are taking place this week.
Phone: 0207 395 1380 - Good Luck!
The Call Centre is one of Europe's largest outsourced sales centres and are constantly expanding and looking to add new talent to the team. Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.