- £7.50 per hour + Bonuses
- Weekly Pay & Immediate Start
- Ongoing Temporary Contract – Ideally you’ll be available to work for at least the next 3 months or longer.
The call centre works with a variety of Charities both here in the UK as well as overseas. A big part of the role involves calling people in their homes who have expressed an interest in supporting the charity. Your job is to give those people more information about what the charity is currently trying to achieve and then see if they’re interested in supporting the charity further through a donation. For example, giving to the charity in form of a monthly direct debit.
• Weekly pay with a starting rate of £7.50 to £8.50 per hour
• Plus on top of your hourly rate you’ll be accruing 12% as holiday pay
• Plus you’ll earn Bonuses on top of your hourly rate when achieving targets
HOURS - FULL TIME:
Monday to Friday - 11.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday - 10.30am to 6.30pm
Full timers are required to work 5 days per week, including 2 Saturdays per month.
• Ongoing Support, Training and Coaching
• Positive Working Environment
• Free Fruit, Tea & Coffee is provided in the office
• Showers on site – Great for those that cycle or walk into work!
• Staff visits to clients (to learn on-hand about the work they do)
• Prizes and Bonuses rewarded to Staff Members who have excelled.
• Opportunities to progress within the company into various roles such as Coaches, Trainers, Performance Leaders, Account Managers, Script Readers etc.
Please call NL Recruitment on 01225 582 803 to find out more about the role or to start your application. Good Luck!
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.