Looking to progress your career as a Trusts Fundraiser? Wanting to manage your own Trusts Fundraising portfolio?
Trust Fundraising Officer, an opportunity to join a known and growing Social Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
With huge investment across the charity and fundraising, this is an excellent time to join this talented and friendly Trusts fundraising team.
Working closely with a Senior Trusts Fundraiser, you will manage your own portfolio of small and medium trusts, accelerating your skills as a Trusts Fundraiser. Areas of responsibility:
* Writing bespoke fundraising proposals, applications and mailings
* Produce and write regular reports of project progress for funders
* Liaise with trusts and respond to queries, cultivating ongoing trust relationships
* Maintain a stewardship programme for trusts including; project visits, meetings and newsletters
* Research information on trusts and foundations to help with applications and increase funders
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date Trust records on the Raiser's Edge database.
Our client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic fundraiser who is wants to progress their Trusts Fundraising skills. You will have previous experience of:
* Working within a Fundraising environment, ideally as a Trust Fundraiser or an Assistant.
* Experience of using research methods, ideally for researching funder prospects.
* Excellent writing skills, able to condense complicated information for a general reader
* Managing and prioritising work load, a portfolio of trusts, working to deadlines and targets.
* A sound understanding of the interests and working methods of trusts and foundations.
* Good use of database and spreadsheet packages, (e.g. Microsoft Office and Raiser's Edge).
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.