Our client, an International Welfare Charity, is looking for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to cover an interim period of up to 3 months.
As the Senior Direct Marketing Officer, working with the Marketing Acquisition and Retention Managers, you will help plan, brief and execute direct mailing campaigns across online and offline, digital acquisition and welcome communications
Areas of support will be to;
* Plan and implement fundraising campaigns across; mailing, direct Mail, face to face, DRTV and digital marketing.
Produce creative copy and select images for Facebook Ads and emails, for example
* Support with retention appeals, newsletter and the annual compliance mailing to existing supporters
* Development for new product launch and implementation of a new welcome programme.
* Work with agencies and internal team to deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
* Produce data analysis, and report on campaign activities.
Our client is looking for previous experience in Direct Marketing, preferability within the charity, fundraising sector.
* Experience of working in an individual giving or direct marketing role
* Recent experience of digital fundraising and/or donor stewardship
* Proven success in direct marketing (charity or commercial)
* Creativity and confidence to write copy and select images for campaigns
* Experience of reviewing and analysing financial reporting
* Knowledge of fundraising and/or direct marketing principles
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.