Senior Digital Marketing Officer, an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing specialist to join an International Health Charity, based in Central London.
Joining a talented communication team who aim to increase public awareness, promote activities, motivate and engage with both existing and new members throughout the UK, through use of integrated marketing campaigns. Digital activity is focused around; Website and CRM, Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, Email, SEO, PPC, Paid Advertising, Google Analytics.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Officer, you will lead on maintaining, enhancing and analysing the charities presence across multiple channel digital campaigns. You will plan, coordinate and implement digital projects covering key activity areas:
* Website and CRM redevelopment projects, and integrated marketing & communications programmes.
* Review, restructure and optimisation of existing website content for SEO and better user experience.
* Website updates and landing pages, drafting copy and/or editing supplied copy.
* Google Analytics and other tools to measure, analyse and report on the digital projects and integrated marketing campaigns and programmes.
* Support the development of SEO/ SEM and PPC, including Google Ad campaigns, and on-line advertising.
* Email communication for quarterly emails, transactional emails and occasionally - other emails.
* Support the Social Media Officer in the management of social media channels, generating content, proof-reading copy, helping to plan and implement social media initiatives.
* Provide website editorial support in the absence of the Digital Marketing Manager, reviewing/approving copy.
This is an excellent opportunity to use all your digital expertise to make a real impact to a great cause. Our client is looking for proven experience of:
* Leading on integrated campaigns and communication strategies using digital marketing channels.
* Website management and use of CMS with basic HTML/ coding skills
* Previous success with SEO/PPC and setting up /developing Google Ads.
* Analytical skills, including Google Analytics. Good data analysis/ insight skills, preparing reports around user behaviour.
* Excellent multi-stakeholder project management experience to work across teams.
* Excellent planning, project management skills to work to deadlines, prioritise tasks.
* Use of social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and social media management tools.
* Strong written communications skills, writing content for digital channels and reviewing content drafted by others.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.