Our Client, a national health charity who work with people living with complex disabilities, are currently searching for a Senior Database Officer to join their busy Fundraising Team. Based in London, this position plays a crucial role in meeting the department's complex and varied data requirements.
The core focus of the role is in delivering data selections and exports to all teams in the Supporter Engagement Directorate. This required a strong working understanding of Raisers Edge as well as Querying and Boolean logic.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Ensuring data selections are delivered accurately, cleanly and on time
* Liaising with supporter facing teams to ensure clarity regarding upcoming selections
* Identifying inconsistencies in data schemes
The ideal candidate for this role:
* Have previous Raisers Edge experience
* SQL skills to intermediate level or an appetite to learn it
* Previous experience in a charity environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send across your CV ASAP to be considered for the role.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.