Experienced supporting multiple projects, planning and providing project support to senior managers and across teams?
A well-known and rapidly developing health charity, based in London, is looking for an experienced Project Support Officer - Appeal Programme, to join a team supporting a very exciting large cross-organisational fundraising appeal.
As the Project Support Officer, you will work closely with a Senior Planning and Performance Project Manager, providing support in the planning and delivery of the appeal.
You'll use your Project, Programme and Campaign management skills to provide a central hub of information and support such as;
* Reporting on progress of appeal, follow-up on project activities, maintaining programme documentation and activity plans.
* Planning meetings, agenda design and delivery, ensure relevant information is available to make informed decisions.
* Create processes for capturing, reporting and following up on the appeal.
* Set clear milestones and ensure project deliverables are on time and to budget.
We are looking for exceptional project and business support experience, with a passion and interest in supporting fundraising activities. You will have proven experience in:
* Planning and supporting multiple projects, setting project plans and milestone, working to deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate and provide relevant information, reports to a senior staff and stakeholders.
* Develop and implement processes and reporting frameworks to ensure essential information is shared.
* Developing, reviewing and analysing performance information.
* An interest and understanding of fundraising streams.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.