A fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant organisation that puts the supporter and charity at the heart of everything we do. This is the perfect role for someone looking for full time work within the charity sector or for actors and students looking for a flexible part time job.
What can the company offer you?
* An opportunity for a career at an established fundraising agency with a strong set of ethical values.
* No Zero hour contracts.
* London Living Wage for all full time employees.
* £8.50 to £10.15 + Bonuses (with the opportunity to earn the London Living Wage for full time employees).
* Childcare vouchers, a bike to work scheme and a company pension.
* A friendly, fun and supportive environment with plenty of progression opportunities.
* Thorough training before you start the role.
* Meeting exciting and interesting people.
* A bonus based on the quality of your work not just results.
The type of person we are looking for:
* A good Listener
* Great communication skills
* Positive attitude
What you can expect in the role:
* Making outbound calls on behalf of charities to inspire members of the public.
* Raising long term funds for some really important causes.
* Opportunity to meet with the charities and learn about their work.
* Working with a team of people who are caring, interesting and enthusiastic.
* You pick your own shifts on a weekly basis - minimum of 17.5 hours per week required
* Shifts are Monday to Friday - 9am- 12.30pm/ 1pm-4:30pm / 5pm-8:30pm.
Saturday or Sunday 11am-2:30pm / 3pm-6:30pm.
* No cold calling!
Phone NL Recruitment on 0207 395 1380 or reply to this advert with your CV! The call centre is based near Holloway Rd tube station.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.