Our client, a rapidly growing Welfare Charity based in Central London, have an opportunity for a Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships to join their team.
Having achieved rapid income growth over recent years with little effort, there is now a new focus to invest further in fundraising to propel this to continue this success to new heights. With such positive achievements and opportunities ahead, this is an excellent time to join and continue to build on this excellent work.
With a focus on developing Major Donor fundraising, you will also support a successful Corporate and Trusts team. You will contribute to the overall Fundraising strategy with the support of the Director of Fundraising.
* Lead and grow the Philanthropy and Partnership programme to deliver high value partnerships with High Net Worth Individuals, Corporates and Trusts.
* Provide leadership to a talented team, increasing cross team working to develop new areas of fundraising.
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven senior fundraising manager with significant experience of;
* Securing, managing and developing significant and long-term major giving relationships with individuals and/or corporates and trusts
* Working in a senior role in a dynamic fundraising environment, with an impressive track record of fundraising success
* Line management experience and leadership skills, including experience of managing managers.
* Proven ability of strategic planning, benchmarking and monitoring, and managing large budgets.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.