My client, a fantastic, national health focused organisation, are currently recruiting for a Head of Communications and Marketing to join their busy team based in Norwich. Tasked with ensuring effective communication, including engaging the public and key audiences with high quality content and the work of the organisation. You will be responsible for 5 line reports and have a strong working relationship with other teams in the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
* Line managing a team which includes: Press Officer, Content Officer, Digital Communications Officer, Marketing Officer and External Affairs Assistant
* Leading the development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies to raise the profile of the organisation
* Developing and maintain close working relationships internally
The ideal candidate for the role:
* Experience of successfully leading a communications or marketing function
* Previous line management experience
* Previous experience of developing and implementing successful communications and marketing strategies
If you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please send across your CV ASAP to be considered for the role.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.