*Fundraising Events Assistant * Fundraising Assistant * Supporter Care *
NL are working with a fantastic Welfare Charity offering an excellent opportunity for an Events Assistant to join their team, based in Central London.
You will work with the National Events Team, who manage a varied portfolio of third-party events, bespoke challenge/sporting events and special events, focused on retainig and increasing supporters/participants and generating income to support the cause.
Using your excellent communication and administration skills, your role will be to support the National Events team with an array of day-to-day tasks such as:
* Taking and responding to supporter/participant enquiries via phone, email or post.
* Ensure all sponsorship money is recorded correctly into the database and supporters are thanked for their participation or donations.
* Support event participants with their training and sponsorship, ensuring they feel prepared for the event and feel part of a larger team raising money
This role is a great opportunity to learn about Fundraising Events and work for a welcoming and supportive charity. We are looking for proven ability to;
* Provide administrative support to an individual or team.
* Experience in a fundraising or Events environment either paid or voluntary.
* Proven commitment to first class customer care
* Ability to work to deadlines with an excellent eye for detail.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.