Role: Assistant Training and Quality Control Manager (Direct Dialogue)
Location: City of London
Salary: £32,000-£36,000 DOE
Hours: 35 hours a week
Contract: Fixed term contract until December 2019
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading charity as an Assistant Training and Quality Control Manager. The Assistant Training and Quality Control Manager is a key part of the Fundraising and Supporter Engagement Directorate and forms an integral part of the Individual Giving department. Individual Giving is a big team raising tens of millions of pounds a year from funds raised from the street, door-to-door, private site and telephone fundraising.
The Assistant Training and Quality Control Manager will oversee a programme of training and quality control activities that adheres to organisational policies as well as sector legislation and regulation. You will ensure that all fundraising partners have the training, tools and resources required to deliver excellent supporter experience.
Are you the right candidate?
First and foremost, the successful candidate will be passionate about working on behalf of charities and will have worked in face to face or telephone fundraising. The role might be for you if…
* You know your stuff - you have strong knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulation and best practice in dialogue fundraising
* You put supporter experience first - you have a strong appreciation of the drivers of excellent supporter experience and fundraising quality in dialogue fundraising
* You support others - you are a confident coach, line managing one direct report and offering support to the wider team
* You're a great communicator - you can clearly communicate information to a broad range of audiences through a variety of media
* You're analytical - you have a strong ability to identify, mitigate and communicate both financial and reputational risk appropriately
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.