Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager, sought by national children and youth charity. This is an exciting, innovative role where you can lead on the strategic planning and operational delivery of mass communications for your supporter audience, with a focus on digital engagement.
Flexible working options are available with this role.
- Deliver multi-channel digital campaigns that engage supporters in a wide range of activities including digital fundraising, challenge event marketing, volunteering and campaigning.
- Create marketing plans and annual budgets for multi-channel campaigns. Project manage end-to-end delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and produce annual budgets, quarterly reforecast figures and monthly budget monitoring.
- Line manage a Direct Marketing Officer, encouraging them to deliver exceptional results.
Skills and Experience required:
- Expert knowledge of digital fundraising and specifically the use of multi-channel Direct Marketing tools and techniques to promote supporter attraction, development, retention and re-engagement.
- Excellent numeracy and data analysis skills. Understanding of website tracking, end-to-end data processes, segmentation and data analysis. Able to interpret large sets of data to spot trends & adjust fundraising activity to account for insights
- Highly skilled communicator of creative and technical applications and concepts, with excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written skills, attention to detail, with the ability to write, evaluate and proof-read audience and channel-specific copy, including experience of copy writing to meet a brief
- Excellent budget management and financial skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently, to manage competing priorities and meet strict deadlines with frequently changing priorities