Do you have 5+ years' experience in a commercial or fundraising setting?
Are you looking for a varied Corporate Partnerships role with a focus on both new business and retention?
Would you like to work for a passionate, flexible health focused organisation?
If you answered yes to the questions above, this is the role for you! Our client is currently searching for a Corporate Fundraising Officer to join their busy Fundraising team. Tasked with maximising income from corporate partners and sponsors, you will be required to build a strong pipeline of suitable corporate prospects and engage in account management.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Achieving agreed income targets
* Account manage existing relationships
* Grow a new business pipeline by identifying, researching and planning approaches to suitable prospects
The ideal candidate for this role:
* Has a background in a sales, marketing or fundraising environment
* Proven ability to successfully account manage commercial or fundraising relationships
* Previous corporate partnership experience Is desired but not essential
If you have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to discuss other live opportunities at NL Recruitment, please send across your CV asap.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.