Our client, a national Children's Charity that support families and children with a life threatening or terminal illness who need bespoke support, are currently recruiting for a Regional Fundraiser to join their busy fundraising team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for an agreed income target, which requires you to work pro-actively within the community across different community groups.
Other key responsibilities include -
* Recruiting and retaining key fundraising groups and volunteers and third parties to contribute to the charity's income
* Working collaboratively with the fundraising assistant and regional manager to achieve targets and set objectives
* Developing and inspiring new supporters, fundraising groups and volunteers - building long term relationships
The ideal candidate for this role -
* Has previous fundraising experience within a charity
* Has a business development/new business background
* Is persuasive and enthusiastic
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send across your CV ASAP to be considered for the role
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.