Challenge Events & Community Officer, an opportunity to join a rapidly growing award-winning charity, based in Central London.
As the Challenge Events & Community Officer you'll work a varied events portfolio, providing excellent stewardship to supporters whilst growing challenge events portfolio and support across Community Fundraising.
* You'll provide excellent stewardship to supporters on events such as; London Marathon, Half Marathons, 10K runs along with other sporting events. Looking at opportunity for retention and growing participant numbers across the challenge events portfolio. You'll work across fundraising team and digital marketing to increase awareness and promotion of events.
* You'll also nurture current community relationships and look at opportunities to further grow locally, by recruiting volunteer fundraisers in key areas and increase fresh and exciting fundraising ideas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fundraiser who has previous experience of Challenge or/and Community Fundraising looking for a new challenge in their career. We are looking for previous experience of;
* Workig within a Challenge Events or Community Fundraising role, recruiting key participants and volunteers and growing both challenge and community fundraising.
* Excellent communication skills to engage with supporters and volunteers, ensuring an excellent supporter journey.
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workload and self-motivated.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.