Interview this week!!
- £8.40 per hour + Bonuses
- Weekly Pay & Immediate Start
- No experience needed
We are urgently looking for fun, friendly and confident people to join an exciting and busy call centre located in Bristol City Centre! Your role working in a call centre will be making outbound calls on behalf of various different charities inspiring members of the public to donate on a monthly basis to amazing, life changing causes. Why not go home from work knowing you have done something remarkable for everyone!!!
* Weekly pay with a starting rate of £7.50 to £8.50 per hour
* Plus on top of your hourly rate you'll be accruing 12% as holiday pay
* Plus you'll earn Bonuses on top of your hourly rate when achieving targets
CALL CENTRE WORKING HOURS - FULL TIME:
Monday to Friday - 12.00pm to 8.00pm
Saturday - 10.30am to 6.30pm (2 Saturdays a month, pick any day off during the week if you work a Saturday!)
CALL CENTRE BENEFITS:
* Ongoing Support, Training and Coaching provided in the Call Centre
* Positive Working Environment in the Call Centre
* Free Fruit, Tea & Coffee is provided in the Call Centre
* Showers at Call Centre - Great for those that cycle or walk into work!
* Social events; make friends for life!
* Pool and Foosball table in Call Centre
* Prizes and Bonuses rewarded to Staff Members who have excelled in the call centre.
* Opportunities to progress within the call centre into various roles such as Coaches, Trainers, Performance Leaders, Account Managers, Script Readers etc.
Please call us TODAY if you are a friendly, bubbly individual looking to start work immediately!
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.