**Working from home opportunity for German speakers!**
We're looking for a German-speaking Inbound Customer Service and Sales Agent to join one of Europe's largest outsourced centres - some of their clients include British Telecom, Center Parcs, and a host of other leading blue chip companies. You will be confident at dealing with customer queries and ideally have a strong background within call centres previously. Although this is a German speaking role, excellent verbal and written English skills are also essential.
- Making outbound calls to potential and existing residential customers on behalf of one of the largest and well known family holiday and breaks company in the UK
- Handling inbound calls from German customers
- Flexible / Adaptable working in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a positive attitude in handling calls professionally
Hours and pay:
- Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis (the shifts will usually be either 8am-5pm or 12pm-8pm)
- Flexibility towards shifts is required as per work floor requirements
- £10 per hour plus target-based bonuses
- No experience needed, you will however have excellent communication skills and be happy to work in a target based environment
- Full training will be provided, usually over 5-10 days
- Weekly pay
- Work from home (please note, you will be required to return to office when appropriate)
If you are interested in this role, please reply to this advert with a copy of your CV and a Consultant will be in touch with you.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
“Thanks for everything you have been a very good recruitment service deserving of a recommendation!
“After many, many months of job hunting, it really is great to find a firm which looks after it's people.
“If ever I'm in the position of needing a recruitment agency there is only one place I'd pick up the phone to: NL
“I have had a really great experience working with NL and I want to thank you for all of your help throughout the entire process.